If your business is small or owned by a minority or woman, this Subcontracting Workshop is for you. And, actually, its workshops: thanks to social distancing concerns, there will be three, hour-long workshops onsite, at 9 a.m., 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. Attendees can sign up for any. The project is set to start in November within the Palm Beach Isles neighborhood on Singer Island, where three bridges will be worked on, and finish two years later. Brother's Construction, Inc. is the main contractor.
Project: Brothers’ Construction Inc
Palm Beach Isles Bridges
City of Riviera Beach
Project # 18097
Project Anticipated Start and Finish Dates: November 2020-February 2022
Subcontract Scopes of Work Available:
- Rebar Installation
- Concrete flatwork, curbs and gutters
- Site work, including limerock base
- Bridge Painting (Class 5 finish)
- Hauling of bridge demolition and concrete to offsite recycler or landfill
- Hauling of aggregates to site.
Drawings and Plans:
- Drawings will be provided at meeting
- Open discussions related to each scope of work