Welcome to the Office of the City Clerk!
The Office of the City Clerk is the statutory custodian entrusted with diverse duties, wherein many are performed directly by the City Clerk and others by our staff. The City Clerk serves as Clerk to the Mayor and Council, and to the municipal corporation with the authority to execute and emboss documents with the City's seal to make them official.
Other duties include:
- Prepares for and attends all City Council meetings, including regular meetings, special workshops and joint meetings of the City Council
- Records and transcribes the official minutes of the proceedings
- Serves as the official depository to coordinate and maintain agreements, contracts, leases, unity of titles, deeds, municipal bonds, annexations, minutes of City Council meetings, advisory boards and municipal laws adopted by the City Council
- Executes all resolutions, ordinances, City Council minutes, and bonds issued or adopted by the City Council
- Attests agreements, contracts, leases and other legal instruments to which the City is party and assumes liability
- Administers oath of office to personnel required by State statute and City ordinance
- Provides public information services
- Coordinates and supervises municipal elections
VOTE YOUR CHOICE NO VOTE = NO CHOICE
Visit us on Twitter and Facebook
General Election Information
Claudene L. Anthony, CMC
Certified Municipal Clerk, City Clerk
Phone: (561) 845-4090
Hours of Operation
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Closed on Holidays and Furlough Days